I love trivia questions. Here's 10 I came up with, based on finding the item that's not like the other entries.
1. Which person listed below did not have his or her image immortalized on the cover of the Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper album?
a) Tyrone Power
b) Louis Armstrong
c) H.G. Wells
d) Shirley Temple
e) Tony Curtis
f) Diana Dors
2. Which college is not a member of the Ivy League?
3. Which of the following celebrities is not a native Canadian?
a) Donald Sutherland
b) Pamela Anderson
c) Jim Carrey
d) Kirsten Dunst
e) Neil Young
4. Which animal is not used in the Chinese zodiac?
5. Which colorful malapropism was not attributed to baseball legend Yogi Berra?
a) I don’t think anybody should write his autobiography until after he’s dead.
b) You can observe a lot just by watching.
c) If you can’t imitate him, don’t copy him.
d) A nickel isn’t worth a dime today.
e) It gets late early out there.
f) Nobody goes there anymore; it’s too crowded.
6. Which famous old-time baseball player did not hit at least 500 home runs in his career?
a) Frank Robinson
b) Jimmie Foxx
c) Lou Gehrig
d) Ernie Banks
e) Mel Ott
f) Harmon Killebrew
7. Which movie did not win an Oscar for Best Picture?
a) Mrs. Miniver
c) A Man For All Seasons
d) The Greatest Show On Earth
e) Doctor Zhivago
f) Broadway Melody
8. Which famous person did not commit suicide?
a) Brutus, assassin of Caesar
b) Edwin Armstrong, inventor of FM radio
c) Diana Churchill, daughter of Sir Winston
d) Cliff Edwards, voice of Jiminy Cricket
e) Hannibal, warrior who brought elephants over the Alps
f) George Eastman, inventor of the Kodak camera
9. Which famous person did not change their name?
a) David Letterman
b) Albert Brooks
c) Michael Caine
d) Randy Travis
e) Winona Ryder
f) Jodie Foster
10. Which baseball team has never made it to the World Series?
a) Chicago Cubs
b) Arizona Diamondbacks
c) Houston Astros
d) Milwaukee Brewers
e) Kansas City Royals
f) Cleveland Indians
5. a (attributed to Sam Goldwyn)
6. c (Gehrig hit 493 home runs)
7. e (lost to The Sound of Music)
10. c (sad but oh so true)